ShieldIOT helps you to secure and manage your IoT gateways and connected sensors
ShieldIOT delivers innovative cybersecurity solutions that enable service providers and utilities to protect any IoT device, application or network. ShieldIOT is a single scalable platform and does not require any network changes, development resources or unique security expertise.
Smart cities utilize different types of digital data collection sensors for efficient management of city resources, operations and services. This includes data collected from citizens, devices, and assets that is processed and analyzed to monitor and manage municipal services including traffic and transportation systems, power plants, water supply networks, waste management, law enforcement, information systems, schools, libraries, hospitals, and other community services. ShieldIOT protects the enables security management for all smart city assets and infrastructure.
- Secure any IoT gateway using the device-level offering or agent-less AI network security.
- Automate threat mitigation to prevent attackers from penetrating sensitive IoT networks.
- Ensure false operational data does not reach critical business applications.
- Generate security alerts and update policies to ensure real-time threat mitigation for third party SIEM-SOC and device management platforms
- Scale security management infrastructure to support multiple municipal assets and services.
The widespread use of smart meters for electricity, water and gas in the home and business facilities exposes utility service providers to many threats. With an estimated 700 million smart meters already deployed in Europe and the United States (2017), CEOs and security officers need to comply with increasing regulatory requirements relating to the security of critical infrastructures. The ShieldIOT solution is purpose-built to comply with all IoT security requirements and operational use cases.
- Protect the grid
- Secure any grid device, including smart meters, grid controls, EV charging stations and PVs, in any network topology by any vendor
- Agent-less centralized AI Network Security anomaly detection solution with up to x20 higher detection accuracy
- Early warning system detecting the first signs of unknown cyber attacks and operational events
- Enabling Automated threat mitigation
- Centralized security management and network operational visibility
- No network changes
- Unlimited scalability across dozens of millions of meters
New connected vehicles send operational data and safety information directly to the car manufacturer or vehicle service provider. In public transportation, including buses and trains, IoT sensors enable fleet management and increase the safety of drivers and passengers. ShieldIOT monitors sensor communication data to detect the first signs of anomalous activity before any damage or impact can take place. The Shield IOT solution delivers:
- Secure vehicles and fleets already on the road.
- Early warning system detects the first signs of unknown cyber attacks and operational events with up to x20 fewer false alarms.
- Automated threat mitigation through network enforcement policies.
- Benefit from a completely agent-less solution with zero software or hardware installation in the vehicle.
- Uncover root cause with out-of-the-box event classification.
- Gain centralized security management and network operational visibility
- No network changes
- Unlimited scalability across dozens of millions of existing/future vehicles.
Driven by the need to achieve efficient production, lower costs and higher profitability, many industrial manufacturing facilities are becoming increasingly connected. This requires the deployment of IoT gateways at the network edge to enable the transfer of real time operational data, from industrial controllers and HMIs systems, to various cloud/control center industrial applications. The ShieldIOT solution enables manufacturers to secure all connected devices for the entire production chain.
- Secure any IoT gateway using multi-level device security or agent-less AI network security.
- Automate threat mitigation to prevent attackers from penetrating sensitive OT networks.
- Ensure no falsified operational data is sent to critical business applications.
- Generate alerts and update security policies directly from your on-premise control center.
- Integrate security management with existing third party SIEM-SOC and device management platforms.
- Support numerous manufacturing facilities, with no change to sensitive OT/Scada networks.