DATA PRIVACY NOTICE CONCERNING THIS WEBSITE
As of February, 2021
IoT Trust GmbH („IoT Trust GmbH“, Fischerstiege 4-8/3/3, A-1010 Vienna, Austria) welcomes you as a visitor to our website. We thank you for your interest in the company, its services and products.
The protection of your data privacy and your personal data is an important concern for us.
In order to guarantee the highest possible degree of transparency and security to you, this data protection declaration informs you, among other things, about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data by IoT Trust GmbH.
1. EXTERNAL LINKS
On our websites there are references and links to websites of third parties. These are usually identified by specifying the internet address and/or the company and their logos. IoT Trust GmbH has no influence whatsoever on the content and design of the websites of other providers.
2. PERSONAL DATA
When you visit our website, we collect the following information, which is automatically transmitted from your computer to the page you have visited:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- website from which the request comes
There is no obligation to actually provide the data we ask you to provide on our site. If you decide not to do so, for example by using adblockers or plugins.
- Chrome: Click the lock next to the address bar (for SSL-certified pages) or the information icon (i).
- Firefox: Click the icon next to the web address in the top left corner. Follow the click box to the right and select “More Information”. Cookie management is under “Privacy & History”
- Internet Explorer: Select the “Tools/Internet Options” button behind the gear icon. Click the “Privacy” tab. Under settings you will find the item “Advanced” with the management options for cookies.
With the storage of cookies you enable this homepage content and structural adaptation to the individual visitor needs. Website settings are temporarily stored for a limited time and retrieved when visiting again. With the application of the DSGVO 2018, webmasters are obliged to follow the basic regulation published under https://eu-datenschutz.org/ and to inform their users accordingly about the collection and evaluation of data. The lawfulness of the processing is justified in Chapter 2, Article 6 of the GDPR.
Source of the cookie hint: eigene-homepage.net
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, please contact us by mail or e-mail:
IoT Trust GmbH
Fischerstiege 4-8/3/3, A-1010 Vienna, Austria